AnyMote Home & Smart Remote
Own an AnyMote Home and
need help setting it up?
Click here to email us
Knowledge base : Known Issues (iOS) > Alexa says it sent the command, but the app doesn't execute
If this happens when the app is in background (it's not active on your phone/tablet screen), there might be some settings you need to make, so please read these instructions to fix the issue.
If it happens when the app is in foreground (active on your phone/tablet screen), please go back to the app's Settings screen > Amazon Echo, tap the Settings button and Pair again with your Echo.
- Alexa says it sent the command, but the app doesn't execute
- My Smart TV doesn't power on/off when I send the power command
- The app can't find/connect to my Sony Smart TV
- All of the sudden, I can't connect to my AnyMote Home anymore
- The app can't connect to my AnyMote Home
- Apple TV Pin Pairing fails
- My Smart TV Times Out very often