AnyMote Home & Smart Remote
Own an AnyMote Home and
need help setting it up?
Click here to email us
Knowledge base : Known Issues (iOS) > The app can't find/connect to my Sony Smart TV
Most probably your TV runs the Android TV Operating System, which we're not currently supporting, due to its inconsistency and poor control over network performance.
If you're sure your TV doesn't run Android TV, please write us to ios at colortiger dot com specifying your exact model and we'll work together to figure out the problem.
- Alexa says it sent the command, but the app doesn't execute
- My Smart TV doesn't power on/off when I send the power command
- The app can't find/connect to my Sony Smart TV
- All of the sudden, I can't connect to my AnyMote Home anymore
- The app can't connect to my AnyMote Home
- Apple TV Pin Pairing fails
- My Smart TV Times Out very often
- Commands don't execute in background after iOS 11 upgrade
- Alexa pairing doesn't work
- Volume Commands don't work on my Smart TV